Tuesday, January 20, 2015

363

Today was very mundane. I think I'm still in denial about dying. I haven't even read the material and I'd rather pretend that my death isn't going to happen.
I spent the day working and I found myself not really caring to be emotionally invested in anything. A friend called me with a very emotional relationship issue, and I avoided making the negative energy my own. In the grand scheme of things, none of that is important when faced with death. I think I'm meant to discard that which does not serve me.
After work I spent time with a friend. There is so much cool shit in the world to look at. I hesitated to but stuff, mostly because I have no where to store it but also because I'm dying anyways and won't need it.
This death doesn't seem real.

No comments:

Post a Comment