Monday, October 26, 2009

I BLOG because I care....

Shit has been really funny lately...and not the normal "I'm laughing at your life because mine is so much better. Life is always funny when it's happening to someone else." But like a legitimate funny streak is going on. I've somehow concluded that I'm a fucking dumbass and I've learned to laugh at myself. In my head, shit sounds like it's something really good to say but when it comes out it makes no freakin' sense.
Example: I tried to say "In fact Katie, I took 3 plastic bags at Target to make up for the lack of bags you took. I made up for your carbon footprint saving."
Instead I said "In fact Katie, I took 3 plastic bags at Target. I used my carbon fiber eraser to erase your good deeds."
I think I'm going crazy. Like officially head-case crazy and I'm ok with it. At least I'm smiling.
So this chick I knew from work in NY responded to my facebook friend request with a nice little message saying: "Seriously? Why the fuck would I want to be friends with you?"
AHAHAHA! For some reason, that is hilarious. Why the fuck wouldn't you want to be friends with me? I guess she's used to the whole "asshole Mary" that I used to be...but I'm pretty fucking rad now. Even when I'm being a complete a-hole, I'm nowhere near the chaos that I used to be.

In other news, I really miss ADS. I really miss laughing with him and running around like an idiot in a mosh pit with him. I really miss punching him in the face just for fun (with his permission of course). I miss talking about politics, art, religion, life with him. He gave me such permission to be myself and he loved me in his own little fucked up way. I feel like I haven't been able to speak to another person like I could with him. I think it's because he let me be right and do whatever I want all the time.

I always wonder if people think about me as much as I think about them...especially the ones I really think about ya know?

2 comments:

  1. I wonder if you think about me as much as I think about you. I think you're amazing and often times I wonder if you really know that or if you know how much I totally admire you. Mary - you are truly becoming the person I always saw you as. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment came just at the right moment. I love you too...

    ReplyDelete