Saturday, October 17, 2009

sleepy mcgee loves creepy dupree

Umm, note to self: normal people don't have to hide the fact that they are drinking at a party. Something about your actions have triggered the word "alcoholic" into my brain. Just sayin'
T's party was rad. I totally bounced the shit out of that blow up house in the backyard. My favorite part was saying "look at my boobs, they're bouncing. WEEEEEEE!"
Oh and yelling R's name and then hiding in said blow up house was fucking hilarious...especially when he snuck around the window and scared the shit out of us.
Tonight was like being 14 all over again, except there were no drugs and there was alcohol that I wasn't downing. Oh, and no keg stands or random make out sessions. Speaking of which, I totally got more lip action when I was outskis. What the hell? Can't a girl get a little lip service up in this piece? I mean, if you don't use it you lose it right?
So I have this h20 polo game I'm playing tomorrow. It should be pretty fucking sweet. I can't wait to get tossed around in the water. I haven't felt that since I moshed at the knitting factory and broke my jaw. YAY! I love chaos. It's pretty funny because most of my besties have no idea what this water polo crap is about. Too bad they can't make it :(
::insert pity part here::
In other news, I will definitely shit my pants if there is a butcher paper sign that I get to run through. If I could do that daily, I would have the best starts to my mornings. Either that or a line I get the run through when I'm done with my day to mark the end of a good rat race. Life is hard, but apparently running through things sounds like a good idea to me. I think the Kool Aid pitcher had it right...burst through that fucking wall! OH YEAH!
In even other news, I really enjoy your company blog. Our relationship is really working out. You listen and never back-talk. Do you like me? Circle yes or no....

No comments:

Post a Comment