Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I fucking hate science with a passion

It's pretty much the worst subject ever. I love learning about it, but I cannot recite that shit for the life of me. No amount of photographic memory will suffice. I just cannot give a shit enough to do something about it. Sadly, even though I don't care, I somehow pull off a C.
I just listened to this Dharma talk (Buddhist lecture) by Pablo Das. We have unfinished karmic energy. I feel like I've known him my whole life and for some reason, I'm drawn to him. It's odd, but whatevs. I'm also drawn to glittery shit, but it doesn't mean I'm going to marry it.
I've been listening to Weezer lately. Lame I know, but I can't get away from it. It's either that or Nazi Penis Jew Vagina. It's complicated but I have my younger sister's Itunes on my compy. Apparently she likes to listen to retarded bands with even more retarded names. Who am I to judge. I like Weezer for fucks sake. BTdubs, Weezer has their own snuggie. I don't know how I feel about that, but for some reason I want to burn one. I guess I'll go with the idea that they are no bueno.
I'm off of work this week. Normally I'd be stoked, but I have so much shit to do it's exhausting. And by shit, I mean sleeping on the couch and watching TV. Oh and occasionally studying for this test I have today. I'm totally going to fail. But I'm accepting it and moving on. I'm no longer fighting the fact that I'm lazy. I'm accepting it and moving on.
Due to the weather, I think I'm going to kick today old school status. I'm dressing emo. Yeah, that's right. I'm going to sit in the corner and cry in the dark about how the birds are dying. And I'm going to wear tight jeans (which on my ass all jeans are tight), do a massive comb over starting from the nape of my neck, wear a studded belt and some converse and play the guitar on main street in HB. AHAHA! Remember when that shit was fun? Yeah, me neither...
It's either that or dress all hardcore punk rock...same clothes, different hair style? Oh and no crying just punching. ::insert windmill of punching:: I'm going to go like this and if anyone gets in the way, it's not my fault.
$20 says I sit here at my desk and do nothing all day but stare at facebook and criticize everything about your life. I win!

No comments:

Post a Comment