Thursday, October 15, 2009

I called her on the phone and she touched herself, she touched herself, she touched hersel!

Say Anything put on a great show today at HOB in Anaheim. It was a little awkward though because
A) I don't drink
B) I don't smoke
C) I saw everyone who knows Andrew (crazy ex-boyfriend who must keep a 100 yard radius from me).
D) All of the above
If you picked D, you are a winner winner chicken dinner.
I saw Stem though...but of course he did not see me. He has this shaved head that looks rather siiiiick. We're talking Ed Norton in American History X. There's nothing like a good skinhead to make me wet...it's a challenge and dangerous. I mean, death could totally be involved. All kidding aside, it was pretty sweet.
Disneyland was the same as always except for the rain and massive crowds on a Wednesday. I did get to eat beans and rice at Ralph Brennan's. Like Sir Mix-A-Lot says, Red Beans and Rice didn't miss her.
Whatever, I'm tired.
FUCK YOU! Just because....
oh and for realsies, I would like everyone (and by everyone, I mean the 2 people who reads this) to know that I pretty much hate everything about this dude I had a crushie on...mostly because it didn't work out the way I wanted it to...and partly because he's a fucktard for not knowing how amazingly dope I am. FUCK OFF!
outsies.

No comments:

Post a Comment