Thursday, June 18, 2009

I'm a mega bitch...

It has suddenly occurred to me that without 8 hours of sleep I'm mega bitch and a half. I fucking hate people on a regular basis, but that's because I NEVER get enough sleep.
Last night I fell asleep at 11 while watching fight club. Woke up at 7, only to find myself actually ready to start the day. "What the fuck?!" I asked myself...I mean seriously?! smiling in the morning is such a foreign concept to me that it's amazing I even tried to crack one on the way to work. I even got flipped off and screamed at again (mainly because I drive a clown car and partially because I'm a woman and don't know how to drive). My normal reaction is to ram my car right into their car going 60, aiming for the door their waving their hand out of in hopes it will sever it off...but today, their bird was met with a nice wave, smile and a "good morning" shout.
Oh how the tides have turned...but it also has to do with the fact that I don't have cable so I'm not baking my brain in front of my wall of a TV causing major brain damage and irritability.
Just for good measure, I'll throw in a nice "FUCK YOU"...for old times sake.
And lastly, why does the new Ghostbuster's game for PS3 look so fucking amazing. LIKE SERIOUSLY?! :: insert valley girl speak here:: I like, so totally want to play the shit out of the game immediately. I'm suddenly foreshadowing a disaster right now...fair warning: in the next few months I will be spending hours playing that fucking game and getting no sleep...making me a MEGA BITCH

2 comments:

  1. I want to play this "Ghostbusters" you speak of!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww! you read my shit. That makes me happy...I didn't really expect anyone to read this shit.

    ReplyDelete