Wednesday, June 17, 2009

what can I do for the man who is still sick?

These are some fun questions that I came up with during the day:
-Shouldn't you be wearing shoes in a body shop? WELCOME TO HEPATITIS!
-Do you really think that yelling at me will make me want to help you?
-Can you control the volume of your voice? I can't hear the drilling inside the shop...
-When are all of the hotties coming to the military processing center across the street? I need man candy!
-If I were to suddenly flip out and ram my car into a bunch of traffic on the 405, can I apply for a stress leave?
-Why do people use powerpoints anymore? I mean for reals, those were popular in the late 90's.
-Why do I feel free when I'm standing on the edge of a tall building, facing downwards and the wind is making me teeter?
-Is it time to retire yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment